It's Thursday and that means it's time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what's new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we've been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- I took the boys to the Utah game on Saturday. We got the W and we had a great time.
- Maria posted my dinner roll recipe. You should probably make them for Thanksgiving. There is a video here.
- A nice sweater.
- This is awesome.
- On the blog this week, the perfect fall meal, a simple side, and the best dinner rolls ever.
- Tomorrow is the last day to order a COOKIE SWEATSHIRT! They are so soft and cozy and perfect for baking season! Hurry and get your order in!
- Thank you for all of your sweet messages about Let's Eat Cookies. I am thrilled that you are loving the cookbook. Let me know what you bake first! If you haven't got a copy, you can order one HERE! FYI, all of the cookies above are in the book:)
- Classy stripes, a cozy scarf for winter, and the softest sweater.
- That swirl!
- I was sick over the weekend so I had plenty of down time. I started watching Lessons in Chemistry, it is such a good show! Have you read the book?
- Have you started Christmas shopping? Do you want to see gift guides this year?
- The perfect holiday top and I always love this coat. It comes in lots of colors, but the green is so fun!
- I made this soup yesterday. It always hits the spot.
- Special 20% off right now in my store. I love these products.
- Love this lip balm and I need this mug.
- I am going to San Francisco with a couple of friends this weekend. We are going to a Warriors game and I can't wait. If you have any restaurant recommendations, let me know.