It's Thursday and that means it's time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what's new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we've been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a great day!
- We have been spoiled with some beautiful ski days.
- Well, we have our Super Bowl teams. Not the teams we were hoping for, but it should be a good game.
- Have you watched the game show The Floor? We have been watching it as a family. It's pretty fun.
- On the blog this week, a decadent dessert that is surprisingly gluten-free, one of my favorite meals, and a 20-minute dinner winner!
- I got a bad stomach bug yesterday, it was not fun. I am on the mend, slowly but surely. I am going to take it easy today.
- I started watching Death and Other Details on Hulu. It's a murder mystery show.
- I went to Trader Joe's…before I got sick. Here is a peek into my cart. What are your favorite TJ's items right now?
- Added this and this to wish list.
- Valentine's Day is right around the corner, check out my gift guide!
- Ask yourself this one question when decluttering. I need to tackle my closet and I am going to try this!
- Comfortable zip-up. I like all of the colors.
- My favorite muffin pans and a few of my favorite muffin recipes: one, two, three, four!
- My birthday is on Monday. What is your favorite birthday dessert? Cookies are always my first choice.