It's Thursday and that means it's time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what's new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we've been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a great day!
- Another week of skiing! It's getting harder to take photos and video the boys because they are so good. I am trying to keep up.
- The Super Bowl is on Sunday. Who are you cheering for? Here are 5 good game day recipes: one, two, three, four, five.
- I wasn't watching the Grammy's, but Maria called me in for this song with Tracy Chapman. It was awesome.
- Pullover. I could add a Dumb and Dumber reference, but I will refrain, ha.
- On the blog this week, a cozy soup, a decadent dessert, and the best dip!
- I had a great birthday, thank you for all of the sweet messages. I am excited for year number 42!
- My birthday gift to myself. They are so comfortable and can be worn with everything!
- Cozy sweatshirt and sweats.
- The best popcorn makers! We make popcorn several times a week, it is Caleb's favorite snack! FYI- Trader Joe's organic popcorn is the best:)
- The Best Rom-Coms of All Time. What are your favorites?
- If you need Valentine's Day dessert ideas, you can't go wrong with my flourless chocolate cake, layered chocolate cake, or chocolate bundt cake. My strawberry RKT's are also fun! Need more ideas, check out our Valentine's Day recipes!
- Slice and bake heart cookies. So cute!
- Love this dress for spring and I want this tee is good!
- I want to add this cookbook to my collection.
- This tart is GORGEOUS!
- I am getting my haircut on Saturday and I can't wait. I haven't had a cut since August. Oops!